Samantha Swire- Lunch Monitor
Departments and Course Information
Follow the links below to access
curriculum and teacher information
About Our School
Welcome to St. Michael Catholic School!
Aims of St. Michael School
The child is to be at all times the focus
of St. Michael Catholic School.
1) The student will understand and know the teachings of his/her church, and through this understanding, develop sound Christian attitudes towards his/her own life and the lives of others.
2) Each student will develop a positive self-concept.
3) The student will progress in knowledge and develop a pride in his/her Canadian culture.
4) The student will develop his/her interpersonal relationship skills and an understanding and respect the rights of others.
5) The student will develop a high degree of proficiency in the areas of Language Arts and Mathematics.
6) The student will develop an understanding and an appreciation of the importance of a mentally and physically healthy body.
7) The student will develop an understanding and appreciation of nature and express this appreciation in various curriculum areas (e.g. language and creative arts), through participating in environmental club sponsored activities and through their day to day actions and expressions of care.
We are a Peanut Free School
Please help us to keep our children safe!
Activities, Clubs & Teams
Bi-weekly masses Thursday's at 9:30 am
Cross country team
Co-Ed Tchoukball team
Track and Field
Run Over the Carp